Invite Us to Speak
We love speaking to audiences around the world. We deliver engaging keynotes and lively workshops at events, conferences, group meetings, and schools. We love to share practical strategies in an engaging and funny way that leaves attendees inspired and armed with real-life tools they can use to make a difference in their lives.
Sample Speaking and Workshop Topics:
Sample Topic 1: Five Secrets of Successful Parenting: How to Raise a Happy Child (and be happy too)
- Forget complicated How To parenting advice: there are only 5 things you need to bring to any situation with your child to get the results you desire.
- Achieving happiness for yourself and your child is easier than you think when you know WHAT really drives happiness.
- Discover simple techniques and perfect scripts to transform your parenting overnight (really!).
- Get 3 brilliant scripts to use in the most challenging parenting situations that work every time.
Sample Topic 2: How to Get Kids Cooperating without Threats, Bribes, or Consequences
- Why threats, bribes and consequences don’t work with today’s modern children – and what parents can do instead to get results.
- Eliminate the ‘control’ model and move to the ‘empowerment’ model – so you and your child can be happier.
- Get 3 simple strategies and perfect scripts to eliminate resistance and create a harmonious household now.
Sample Topic 3: What Makes a Good Parent? Five Things You Need to Know to Raise a Truly Successful Child
- How to define ‘success’ for you and your children – and why it will change they way you see the world (and improve your happiness!)
- Step off the Triangle of Disempowerment – and give your child the gift of empowerment.
- Why choice and encouragement go much further than rules and discipline.
- How one simple phrase you say to your child will change everything.
Sample Topic 4: How to Feel Like a Parenting Pro in a Hectic World
- Create the deep connections you desire in small moments, and still have enough time for yourself
- Eliminate feelings of guilt
- Discover the five ingredients to bring to every family situation to increase happiness
- Question your assumptions and learn, step-by-step, genius techniques that will get you the results you desire
- Discover exactly how to raise capable, self-reliant, truly happy kids in a stress-free environment
3 Reasons Audiences Love Speakers Heather Criswell & Taryn Voget
Together we bring a total of over 30 years talking with audiences of all sizes, all over the world. We share practical strategies, real world advice and simply genius insights that will make you utter, “Wow, I never really thought of it like that before!”
We reveal a unique perspective on parenting, what works and how to implement new strategies in the home immediately. We share, step-by-step, how parents can learn the modern techniques needed to ensure today’s children thrive.
1. Life Changing
We love to answer questions from audience members, coach parents with our trademark warmth, compassion and insight, and ignite solutions that transform parents and their relationships with their children. Parents leave moved and inspired, feeling good about themselves, their children, and the future, with a plan to change their home lives. Often described as the “Dear Abby” of parenting, Heather’s impromptu Q and A’s give parents the opportunity to get the answers, now!
2. Passionate Expertise
We understand child development and human behavior and make it easy for parents to understand, too. But we also understand the challenges parents are presented with in this modern age. Having helped thousands of parents restore harmony to their homes, Heather knows how to help. She and Taryn give parents hands-on tools to be aware of and acknowledge good behavior out of their kids so parents can enjoy their children more (and be happier too).
Our talks and workshop sessions are customized to fit each audience’s unique needs, from lunch sessions to half-day workshops to keynotes. If there is a specific topic you’d like them to address, let us know.
Invite us to speak to your group! Contact us through the form below to inquire about having us inspire your audience.
Heather Criswell is a kid whisperer who has spent 25 years working with over 30,000 kids. She is a parent coach, a keynote speaker, and an author, sharing her unique approach and wisdom with families around the world. She is the co-author of the groundbreaking book How to Raise a Happy Child (and be happy too).
Taryn Voget is the cofounder of the Everyday Genius Institute. She is the author of six books on strategies of genius, including her latest co-authored title How to Raise a Happy Child (and be happy too). She is a keynote speaker, a consultant, and a thought leader on genius and human potential.
Speaker Photos for Media:
Photo of Heather Criswell and Taryn Voget
Photos of Heather Criswell (with and without a border)
Photos of Taryn Voget (with and without a border)